Welcome Message - Please Read
Welcome to Fallberry!
This post is an introduction to help you get started.

What is Fallberry?
Fallberry is a community for friendly G-rated discussion. The primary topic is entertainment (movies, television, music), but related topics are also welcome.

How do I join?
Because of spam problems, automatic registration is turned off. To join, use the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of the main page. Send a note explaining who you are and why you want to join.

How do I participate?
First, please read the forum rules. You might also want to review the user agreement you accepted when you joined.

Next, you could simply post a message to introduce yourself. This is not required, but it's often a good way to get started. After that just read the various topics here and respond to any you find interesting. Or start your own. If you need help understanding how to do this, read the help files about posting a reply and posting a new topic.

Also, please read about the "spoiler" feature. This allows members to discuss movies or books in detail, but without giving away too much information. You can find out more in the spoiler thread.

Finally, you don't need to be a member to read the forum. There are no hidden discussions that only members can see. Also, the forum software automatically removes accounts of members who do not participate (post). So keep this in mind when deciding whether to join.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have questions or suggestions, please let me know.