Death Match by Lincoln Child
This is a very misleading book title. It sounds like a book about martial arts or post-apocalypse auto racing. It's not either one. It's a mystery about unexplained deaths. It involves a dating service and some cyber-related stuff. I also found it to be a page turner.

The only thing wrong was I needed to do some extra suspension of disbelief about how the crimes were committed. But not so much that it wrecked the book.

That's all I'm going to say. If you want to read more, here's a review I found that reveals more. Maybe too much. http://mostlyfiction.com/spy-thriller/child.htm

Hmmm, interesting. when I just saw the title of the thread in my peripheral, I just caught Lincoln, child and death. since i have recently watched an interesting series on Abraham Lincoln and his wife, and their devastation over losing their favorite child, that's what i thought of in the split second before I read the actual title.....just thought i would share that mental process weather you wanted to hear it or not.....hehe
(06-13-2012, 04:27 PM)Andrew Wrote: This is a very misleading book title. It sounds like a book about martial arts or post-apocalypse auto racing. It's not either one. It's a mystery about unexplained deaths. It involves a dating service and some cyber-related stuff. I also found it to be a page turner.

It's now on my to-read-list! Smile