Jennifer Lawrence Clip
Jennifer Lawrence is usually pretty funny on talk shows, but this one had me laughing out loud. She made these reporters' questions look so ridiculous it was hysterical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ACQpZW-eTg
That was great! Delightful! I love when you see artists who haven't learned PR yet and are so honest and real. Adele is like that too, just completely real. Love both of them. Fun clip, thanks for sharing.
I loved her response about how she got ready to come. And also her response to the question about success at a young age, and whether she's worried about peaking too soon. These actually are standard questions I've seen dozens of times, but never before realized how silly they are. I can't remember the last time I laughed for so long.

One thing I've been thinking about more, I'm not sure I would have liked Hunger Games without her in it. She painted a great image of a character who is strong enough to have no need to swagger. And with a strength of character that overcomes her fear. I can't imagine a different actress in this role. Did you happen to see her in Winter's Bone?
No, I didn't see Winter Bone. Is that the one where Vira Farminga plays the addict?
(05-30-2013, 06:53 PM)Bunny Wrote: No, I didn't see Winter Bone. Is that the one where Vira Farminga plays the addict?

IMDB explains it better than I can.

Quote:An unflinching Ozark Mountain girl hacks through dangerous social terrain as she hunts down her drug-dealing father while trying to keep her family intact.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1399683/

Despite its awards, I was not that impressed by the movie. I like what she and some of the other actors did, and there was some good pathos in the ending (which sort of saved it for me), but it had some big holes in the story and it was a bit flat overall.
Oh, I think I am thinking of another one with Vera.
Ok, just looked it up, I was thinking of Down to the Bone, that's the one with Vera Farminga where she plays an addict. I haven't seen it yet, but might watch it.
I just put Down to the Bone in my queue. Since we are speaking of movies with bones, did you happen to see Jumpin' at the Boneyard
I'm not sure I've seen that or not. I don't recognize it, but I did love Tim Roth and saw alot of movies back in the 90's. Did you see that one?
Yes. What struck me is how realistic the dialog was. Sort of a bleak story, though, about one brother trying to connect with his drug-addict brother.