Barmouth Estuary Photo
I made a couple changes here. First, I changed the banner to a picture of Barmouth estuary, located in Wales. It is derived from a photo by Charles Kitchen. You can see the original image at freeimages. I also changed the background (the area outside the forum) from gray to blue. I like this a lot better than before.
Oh, I like it! The blue is much warmer. Looks good!
(04-25-2014, 11:46 AM)Bunny Wrote: The blue is much warmer.

Yes! I wanted warmer. I actually never wanted a blue forum. I wanted a cheerful color. But I could not come up with colors that worked within the structure of a forum layout. Yellows and oranges don't cut it. I even consulted with forum designers, who confirmed this. They said blue is the easiest along with gray, black, and red.

But I haven't given up. I'm experimenting again.
It's such a nice color, kinda relaxing.
I think the photo helps too. The other places didn't look like places the fallberry logo bird would feel like chirping. But with this photo, it looks happy.
Looks good!
(04-29-2014, 03:12 PM)Bunny Wrote: Looks good!

Looks a lot like where I'm now living, actually. I agree! It looks good!
Wow, where about do you live? Looks amazing and peaceful.
We moved to the Seattle area last year. It's a big change from the high desert. Hills! Green! Water! Water water everywhere! It is salt water for the most part. I never thought I'd live in this area. I heard so much about it in the 90s.